Your wedding day is going to be one of the most exciting days in your life. However, that does not mean it hast to cost a fortune. Weddings can be very, very expensive.
That does not mean that you have to spend a lot of money to have the wedding of your dreams. If you are on a budget you can still plan the wedding of your dreams.
Here are some tips on how to plan a wedding on a budget.
- If you are having an issue with spending thousands of dollars on a wedding venue, you can choose to have it outside at a park or in a backyard. This also allows you the freedom to decorate for your wedding how you choose.
- Try to limit the amount of guest that you invite. Sure, you want to invite all your family and friends, but inviting them all will add up quickly. Allow you and your fiance a certain amount of guest to invite a piece.
- You can get creative and make your own save-the-date cards and wedding invitations. This will save on printing costs and over purchasing of invitations.
- Instead of asking for wedding gifts that you can probably do without, try asking for wedding help instead. For example, if you have friends or family members that do photography on the side, maybe they can help you out, instead of having to hire an expensive photographer.
- Flowers can be expensive and not only that, they die shortly after the wedding. Try limiting the number of flowers you use to decorate the wedding venue with. Instead, try using flowers for only your bouquet.
- If you want to have an open bar at your wedding, but think that the open bar flat fee is a little much. You can choose to have an open bar, but only have two drinks as an option. For example, a signature cocktail and red or white wine. This will help lower the cost of an open bar.